Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Day one (or is it day 4??)

Well I was off to a roaring start last night, but today, the motivation has subsided. Fear not, my friends, I will make it a point to get here and tell you what made it into the trash bin and/or donate pile.

It may not be thrilling, but it will be done.

Today-
Plaster mold kits for baby's hands. 4 of them. I only have 3 kids. With each one, I always said I'd get around to it. Never did. Time to go.

Garlic press. Doesn't work for bunk. Just squishes my garlic. Hmmph!

I'm hoping for some big ticket items tomorrow. And I realize I should probably take before and after pictures. But I have frequently promised pictures on this blog and then failed to deliver....so for now, I'll stick with words.

3 comments:

tania said...

good luck with all the organizing.

too bad you don't live close to mary anymore... i love the story of how she helped you purge many of your keepsake school papers in her fire pit! :) (not that you should be burning any of these items!! :)

Denise said...

I would totally use the fire pit again if it were available!! I have so many things I would like to have go up in smoke. Way more cathartic than just throwing it all away.

Anonymous said...

Denise, I gave you one of those plaster molds for Darren! LOL