Thursday, August 09, 2007

We're home..finally!

How is it already almost the middle of August and I'm just now getting back to my groove???!!

Summer certainly seems to be flying by.

We've had an ENTIRE MONTH of company. It was wonderful to see all the Grandparents and to have an extended visit with Aunt Gina! At the same time, it is nice to be returning to a slower pace and not have such a full house. Aunt Gina, Nana and Grandpa, take no offense. We love having each and every one of you here, for as long as you want. But, you know, after a while, you need your old, boring routines again.

That being said. The old boring routine is coming back nicely. We've started swimming again at the Y, we've resumed karate classes, and I'm trying to find time to blog and write some more. If only I could fit some exercise in, then we'd really be back to a good place.

So that's our update so far. Blog updates, never leave me fulfilled. I much prefer writing about our life as it unfolds, rather than trying to go back and recap. But for now, this will do, and hopefully I'll have more time in the next few days to sit and write about my corner of the world.

No comments: