Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wow!

I haven't disappeared off the planet. Honestly I haven't. But with all the family we've had in town and the nice weather we've finally had, I just haven't been on the computer.

And now that I've apologized for my absence, I'm announcing another. We're heading up to the wilds of Northern Maine for a four day camping trip with Nana and Grandpa. Big Papa will even be able to break away from work for a few days to join us.

While I'm gone though, go check out the crock pot festival. I love my crock pot and am always looking for more yummy recipes. I don't use it as much in the summer though, its mostly a winter thing for me, so maybe from here we can learn about some lighter fare as well.

I'll try to get in another post or two before our travels, but If I don't, I'll see you in August!

No comments: